Monday, April 16, 2018

ConGRatulATiOns tO MTWMY oN TheIr 100tH BloG pOSt


Congratulations to Mirror Time with Mista Yu on their 100th blog post. I had some adversity and challenge with putting out these blogs and I thought about quitting more times than I can count. But I didn't. Our faithful readers and subscribers have spoken and they're glad we stuck it out. 


Thank you to all the folks that have been so supportive and encouraging. Many of the comments and messages sent to me have been inspiring as well. This was made for you and we appreciate being a source of information and encouragement to you. Thank you again for everything!

HAPPY 100th!!!! 


As always, you may laugh. You might cry. But most of all, we hope you think. Keep reading, sharing, commenting, and subscribing. Let's make the ride to 200 a momentous one. Thank you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

MiRRor TimE WiTh MisTAyu - InTrO

Hi, I wanted to formally introduce myself to you in this medium. I'm Yusef. My friends call me everything from "Yu" to "...